October 07, 2012

[Sunday Update] October!!

Hello blog readers/followers! This post is solely for you and guides you to the events of the previous week.

Posts


Books Borrowed (from my friend Taya)


News


Wow, I can't believe it's already October! I was going to start an "October Photo Challenge" but I only found out about it on Friday. This is basically inspiration to take pictures, I might not do some of them, for instance: Jeans, I don't own them. Magazines, don't own those either. I going to cheat a bit by posting a few old photos, because I hate taking pictures of myself.



Anyways, to all the Canadians out there, Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. You don't own jeans? That just seems strange to me!

    YAY for borrowing Gayle Forman's books!! They're very good. :)

    Have a good week -- and good luck with the photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, nope!! I don't like them. Closest I ever got was jeggings!

      I know, I've just started a few days ago, and then I started watching things on Netflix... It's really good!

      Thanks Kristilyn!

      Delete
  2. You could always take a picture of someone else's jeans...or jeans in a store? Same with magazines - they're everywhere!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I stay is a great series!you'll love it :)
    have a great thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've finished the first book, reading the second now. It is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh right, thanks Brie!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)