October 14, 2012

Sunday Update: If I Stay and Where She Went

Sunday Updates are posted every week on.. Sundays! They're a rundown of things that happened on the blog the past week, and news from my life, and what to look forward to!

Posts


News


Hmm... no new books?! Wow. Anyways, I'm currently reading Virals by Kathy Reichs -- the review should be up within the next few days. After Virals, I'll be reading either Across the Universe by Beth Revis, or The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbovsky.

Um.. I got new glasses! As you can tell, not much happened, and nothing extremely exciting is going to happen.. that I know of.

This week was short and simple! Happy reading, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love If I stay/Where she went! Such a great series, although I was disappointed that it didn't make me cry! hahaha I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up, but only ONE book this year made me sob like a baby. Night Road by Kristin Hannah, you should read it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)