October 28, 2012

Sunday Update: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

If you've been here for a while, you'll know why I post Sunday Updates. The name is quite self-explanatory, but just in case you're new and you need me to explain... This post is just for you and it links up the past week's posts, books I borrowed or bought, and also news for the next week.

Posts


Books Borrowed


Heaven (Halo, #3)    Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)

Books Bought


The Fault in Our Stars    Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)


News


I did a lot of the ranting I needed to do in my Random Thoughts post, so there isn't much to say this week. Except for the fact that THE FAULT IN OUR STARS ARRIVED IN MY MAILBOX AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT. I will read Finale first, just in case it's disappointing, so that The Fault in Our Stars will lift my spirits.

Also, I'm going to meet up with the Edmonton Bloggers this weekend, totally looking forward to that!! :D

I think that's pretty much it! Oh yea, I'm finally ahead of my 2012 Reading Challenge on Goodreads, and I'm hoping it stays that way!

Happy reading! Also, Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really want to read Burn for Burn. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for The Fault in Our Stars! You'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read it!! A:DLSKJDF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)