September 23, 2012

[Sunday Update] A header! Finally.

Here's the weekly post that links up previous reviews, bookish news from the past week and news for the coming week.

Posts


Books Borrowed


News


If you haven't noticed already, I have a blog header!! I didn't know what to put on it, so I basically put pictures that represented me as a reader and blogger. Hope you like it!! Hopefully, I'll also come up with a button soon.

Also, if you haven't checked out my new feature on my photography, check it out here.

I'm so mad at myself though. Last week I was playing around with the settings because I wanted to separate my two Google accounts. One was for the blog, and the other on was for a Youtube channel I had. But I created this blog using the Youtube channel, and was trying to transfer everything to the new e-mail address. So I deleted the blog from the old e-mail, and ended up deleting the RSS as well. I felt so stupid.

Anyways, I'm proud of the two reviews I posted, and as always, there's more to come. For sure, there will be a review of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Like the new header! And you're still doing great with your reading even though school is in session -- good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristilyn! I basically read whenever I can now! I'm also finally caught up with my 2012 Reading Challenge, yay!!

      Delete
  2. I was going to tell you I liked the new header before, but it slipped my mind. It looks great! :D I love the pictures you've used, they look awesome together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I LOVE the new header! I really need to make one now. How did you do it and did it take you long? I read a post once about this blogger that used picmonkey to make hers...I use pic monkey to edit my photos so I might try it out. (I don't have any fancy photoshop or anything).

    Don't be so hard on yourself on the reading - I'm super impressed that you read as much as you do while being a full time student! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was playing around with Photoshop, it took me like two hours to get what I wanted. I think any kind of photo editing program is fine, content is what's important. I guess having a nice header just attracts more attention for first-time readers.

      It's still the beginning of the year anyways, I'm starting to get more homework now, but it's fine! Reading too much makes my eyes hurt too, so I usually read for an hour or two, then set the book down. Unless it's actually REALLY, REALLY good!

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)