September 16, 2012

[Sunday Update] Guest reviews, and Smart Chicks!

Welcome to Sunday Updates, where I link up all the goodness that's happened on the blog, books I got, and also what I'm currently reading.

Posts

Currently Reading

Books Bought


News

If you saw my Smart Chicks Kick It Tour recap, then you'll know why I have two signed books. And also two of Veronica's books are signed as well. I was so happy! Anyways, I know, not much reviews this week, but it's been a busy week. My birthday, a murder of someone we knew, homework, and Smart Chicks. Oh, and also the heat wave I'm typing in RIGHT now. Look forward to my review of Delirium this week, and hopefully also of Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft. If you're lucky, I'll also finish Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.

Oh, I almost forgot! As you may have noticed, my blog looks different. I've decided to change it as the seasons change, and hopefully, sooner or later, there will also be a header. HOPEFULLY. Another new feature is the Photography tab I added. Check it out here. Basically, I've been inspired to try and post pictures as often as I can, only one per day.

Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. A murder?? I'm so sorry for you guys! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Before I Fall! I need to read that one ... I'm falling madly in love with Lauren Oliver these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was crazy! He owned the Dynasty Palace, practically all Chinese people have been there to eat Dim Sum. We weren't particularly close to him as we knew he was involved in some things, but we've known him for a long time too.

      I know!! I loved Delirium.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Leanne sorry to hear about the tragedy.

    Before I Fall is SO FREAKING GOOD. I loved that book, Lauren Oliver is so awesome. I hope you love it just as much as I did. Great haul this week, it was great to finally meet you and be... you know... tall! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, big shock to pretty much everyone in the Chinese community.

      I've only read ONE of her books, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Delirium was so GOOD. I can't wait to read Before I Fall! You made me feel so short, well.. shorter than I usually am. LOL

      Delete
  3. So sorry about the murder! I hope everyone in your family is holding up.

    I haven't read neither before I fall nor delirium ... Yikes! I should definitly get on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright! Everything's OK.

      Woah!! You should definitely read one of her books, SO GOOD.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)