September 09, 2012

[Sunday Update] Bad week..

Every Sunday, a post will be up to link up the posts from the previous week, books I received or bought and also just a little message from me (:

Posts



Currently Reading



Books Borrowed

News


Okay, as you've noticed, I haven't done much this week. Sort of just adapting to school again, and even though everyone in my class is the same (because I'm in AP), I don't have to worry about not having friends in my class. But a friend of mine keeps bugging me about taking full year Visual Communications, saying that it's boring and "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TAKE THAT?", and calling me "Full year vis com girl" It's been putting me on edge for the past few days, so I haven't exactly been reading. Enough with me pouring you my life story, just wanted to let you know why there hasn't been any reviews up.

HOWEVER, good news is that my best friend, Vicky, gave me A GIFT CARD TO CHAPTERS for my birthday. She knew I was having a bad week, and decided to give it to me earlier, which is just so awesome of her. :D

Few things to looks forward to (that I know for sure), and also friendly reminders to other Edmonton bloggers/readers:

Monday: Guest review by the lovely Kristilyn from Reading In Winter

Tuesday: My review of The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff.

Thursday: Smart Chicks Kick It! Tour. The day is finally upon us in which AUTHORS ARE COMING TO EDMONTON. I can't wait to meet all those awesome authors!

Saturday: The book sale that EPL has is this weekend at Churchill Square. Hopefully I'll make it and grab a few books! :D


2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's nice of your friend to give you a gift card!

    I can see school sucking up a lot of time -- but blogging will always be here, so don't feel bad for not posting too much!

    Looking forward to Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School is just going to be school! It's not like my blog is going to run away.. so I'll just have to post when I can.

      Can't wait to see you again!!

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)