September 07, 2012

[Book Blogger Hop] September 7-13



The Book Blogger Hop is held by Jen over at Crazy For Books. The question of the week is....

What is one series you never want to see end ?

Well if I could go back in time, it would be Harry Potter or The Inheritance Cycle. But currently, I think I'd like the closure of a series. I love them all of course, but I think I'd like to see an ending to them as well. By the way, I'm still clinging onto the hope that Christopher Paolini is going to write another book about Eragon and Saphira.


6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter...sorry but I haven't read one of the Harry Potter books.

    Stop by to see my answer.

    Have a fun hop.

    I also have two giveaways that are ending tomorrow if you want to stop by.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? It's one of my favourite books. (:

      Delete
  2. I'm still not finished with the Harry Potter series yet (books and movies) but I'm lovin' it so far! I'll hate it when I reach the last book. New Follower.

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the books!! One of the major reasons why I actually started reading again, I hated reading before!

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Oh! Inheritance Cycle is a good pick! It would be nice to find out what happens to Eragon and Saphira.

    Here's my hop post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to put spoilers on here, but I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THE _______ they brought with them!! :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)