I saw a few fellow bloggers doing Top Ten Bookish Confessions and decided to do one myself.
Rick from The-Book-A-Week Project
Laura from Reading In Bed
Brie from Eat Books
I'm not sure if I can actually come up with ten, but I'll try my best! By the way, this isn't in any order, I suck at putting my thoughts in order. They just come to mind as a type.
1. I honestly don't know how people can just NOT read books. It's crazy!! I mean, why not seclude yourself for a few hours and go into a fictional world with fictional characters!?
2. When I REALLY REALLY LOVE a book, and I meet someone who doesn't, I try hard not to flinch.
3. I try to match my bookmarks to my books... is that weird?
4. I love taking the jackets off to see the inside, and I usually don't read with the jacket because it sort of gets in the way sometimes.
5. I always clean my hands before reading a book because I'm scared I'll get it dirty. This sounds more like an OCD confession rather than Bookish Confessions..
6. I judge a book by it's cover. It's pretty much what gets my attention BEFORE I read the the synopsis on the back.
7. I always smell books, new or old, they have they're own smell that I just LOVE. (Okay, now I just sound plain craaazy)
8. The only classic that I've read so far is Anne of Green Gables, but I haven't finished the series yet. I loved it though! HOWEVER, I don't think I'm the kind of person who will enjoy ALL classics, I prefer contemporaries. I've read a bit of Romeo and Juliet and sort of got bored of it.
9. Like Rick from The-Book-A-Week Project, I have such a short memory span. Sometimes, if a book isn't gripping or anything, by the end of the book, I don't even remember what happened in the beginning.
10. I follow a lot of blogs, but I only really READ like.. maybe.. half of them?