Each Sunday I'll be updating on everything that happened the past week such as posts, any new books I got... etc. It's quite similar to the "IMM" other bloggers do.
- Canada's Olympic Readathon Goals and Progress
- [Tuesday To-Read] Issue 11
- My Promised Vlog
- [Review] The Flight of Gemma Hardy
- [Book Blogger Hop] August 3-9
- [Review] A Love Story by Ayshe Talay-Ongan
- Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
I'm typing up my review for Night Road, it should be up in a few days. I had such an emotional time with it, I couldn't even open the book without crying. I'm such a loser. I cried so much I couldn't see the page in front of me and my eyes were swollen. Kristin Hannah has just become one of my favourite authors.