August 05, 2012

[Sunday Update] Issue 13

Each Sunday I'll be updating on everything that happened the past week such as posts, any new books I got... etc. It's quite similar to the "IMM" other bloggers do.

Posts




Currently Reading

  • Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen



News




I'm typing up my review for Night Road, it should be up in a few days. I had such an emotional time with it, I couldn't even open the book without crying. I'm such a loser. I cried so much I couldn't see the page in front of me and my eyes were swollen. Kristin Hannah has just become one of my favourite authors.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Kristin Hannah is one of my favourites, too. I think it happened after reading Winter Garden -- you really should get that one, it's a beautiful book!

    Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added most of her books to my "To-Read" list. I couldn't stop crying.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)