August 12, 2012

[Sunday Update] Edmonton Blogger Meet-Up and more !

Each week a Sunday Update is posted to link up the posts from last weeks, tell you what I'm reading, and also the new books that I got.

Posts



Currently Reading



Books Bought


Books From Bloggers


News


I got to meet up with wonderful people today !! I'll link all of them below. Anyways, I'm thinking about stopping the Tuesday To-Reads, just bear with me because I'm a newbie. My whole to-read list is on Goodreads anyways, so I think it's fine for me to stop here.

Meanwhile, The Rise of Nine is coming out next week !! I'm so excited, I have a few books to finish up, and then I'll re-read I Am Number Four and The Power of Six some time next week. I have to wait for my package to come, it's going to feel like forever.

Bloggers I met up with today !!


Ambur
Burning Impossibly Bright

Brie

Eat Books

Jennifer
Misbehavin' Librarian


Kristilyn
Reading In Winter

Laura
Reading In Bed

Tammy
Mad Musings of Masters Mind



8 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you today, Leanne! :D I hope that you enjoy all of the books you got this week, including the ones you got today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy whatever books you're going to be reading as well. (: Can't wait to meet up with you guys again !!

      Delete
  2. It was so great to meet you today, too! I know I was no fun, not buying any books today - next time I'll buy lots of books! ;P Maybe see you in September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's okay !! We had fun talking about books anyways (:

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I'll blog about this soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem !! I hope to see everyone soon !!

      Delete
  4. Woo! Yay for buying books! And you have a great haul!

    I'll be sure to pressure Brie into buying some next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha. I hope I'll be able to see you all soon (:

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)