August 24, 2012

[Book Blogger Hop] August 24-30


Woah, this summer went by fast !! It's almost time to get back to school. Anyways, here's the Book Blogger Hop held by Jen at Crazy For Books. This week's question is...

What is your favourite thing about blogging ?

Mainly just getting to interact with the other bloggers out there, and also that I have a way to record all the books out there. Also, I love participating in blog hops and readathons as well. Designing the blog is always fun!! (:

4 comments:

  1. Interacting is wonderful....stop by my blog if you like for my full answer and a giveaway on my blog...it is a mystery.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'd be glad to stop by (:

      Delete
  2. I agree with all of your reasons except readathons, since I never participate in those.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only participated in one so far, but I loved it!!

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)