July 17, 2012

[Tuesday To-Read] Issue 9

Tuesday To-Read is a list of books that I want to complete by the end of the year. Each week, I will add a book that has already been published. To see previous Tuesday To-Reads, just search the labels on the right side of my blog for "Tuesday to read". So on with it... This week's Tuesday To-Read is......

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -- the deliria -- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.



I'm probably a bit behind, but I've been seeing a lot of hype around Pandemonium, and the third book of this series, Requiem. I've searched it up and damn, it's just crazy. I mean, a world without love ? Can you imagine how horrible that would be ? Can't wait to read it, thanks to all those blogs I follow who've been doing plenty of reviews. (: Have a great day !!

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, you have to read this one! It's absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read it !! I ordered it online a few days ago but I have to wait because the book I ordered along with it is preordered and comes out in August. (The Rise of Nine)

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)