July 24, 2012

[Tuesday To-Read] Issue 10

Tuesday To-Read is a list of books that I want to complete by the end of the year. Each week, I will add a book that has already been published. To see previous Tuesday To-Reads, just search the labels on the bottom of my blog for "Tuesday to read". This week's Tuesday To-Read is...

Room by Emma Donoghue


To five-year-old Jack, Room is the world.

It's where he was born. It's where he and Ma eat and sleep and play and learn. But  to Ma, Room is the prison where's she's been kept since she was nineteen - for seven long years. Through her fierce love for her son, she has created a life for him in this  eleven-by-eleven-foot space. But these walls can't hold them forever...








2 comments:

  1. Ooh ... this was a great book! And it's Canadian! A little hard to get into, with the writing style, but totally worth it.

    I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scheduled this post, and then I realized that I was going to start before this post even came up. But anyways, I stayed up til 3 last night reading this.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)