July 01, 2012

[Sunday Update] Issue 8

Sunday Updates are to inform readers of what has happened in the past week. It includes posts, books I received/bought/borrowed, and news of the upcoming week. It will be posted weekly when possible.




Currently Reading


  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner




News


A bit of a slow week, just being out of exams and all. But I promise a review once I finish The Maze Runner. Also, sorry about missing the Tuesday To Read, I had to study extra hard for the final last exam... which was social. This was because I didn't have the greatest teacher, so I basically became my own teacher. Actually, I want to see if this is a good idea, leave opinions down below. Should I just post the Tuesday To-Reads every second week, or maybe month, just so they are NOT piling up high above the skies. THANKS (: See you.... next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)