July 22, 2012

[Sunday Update] Issue 11


The Sunday Updates are very similar to the "In My Mailbox" that other book blogs do. Basically, I give an update of what has happened the past week: posts, books received/bought/borrowed, and what books I'm currently reading. I will also be give a heads up for what you could be looking forward to in the coming week (:



Posts



Currently Reading

  • Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

Books Bought

  • Room by Emma Donoghue

Books Received

  • The Flight of Gemma Hardy


    News




    Hurray !! I'm not sure if I mentioned this last week, but recently, bloggers in Edmonton have been finding each other. I'll link below each other blogs, and if you're and Edmontonian blogger as well, then feel free to click here, or the Edmonton Book Blogger Directory button on the side bar.



    Anyways, 3 reviews up this week, I feel awesome. Like I keep saying, more reviews to come. Hopefully, it'll be this active every week, until school starts.... then it will probably slow down a bit.


    I also changed my blog and set up a whole new colour theme. Hope you like it ! (:


    Here are some awesomely awesome blogs from the beautiful Edmonton:

    Ambur
    Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright
    http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.ca/
    Jenni
    Alluring Reads
    http://www.alluringreads.com/
    Kristilyn
    Reading In Winter
    http://www.readinginwinter.com
    Tammy
    Mad Musings of Masters Mind
    http://madmusingsofmastersmind.blogspot.ca/

    4 comments:

    1. I loved Room!! I hope you do, too! :) I also just read Wintergirls the other week and thought it was very powerful -- and the cover is insanely gorgeous! I love how it's almost sparkly under the lights.

      I hope you can keep up with the reviews! Darn school getting in the way of reading. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wintergirls was difficult to get through because, like you said, it was powerful. I found myself just wanting to help her out.

      In a way, I can't wait to see all my friends again, but there's so much work to do. I have PATs this year too, so I have to work extra hard !!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm following u back!
      Great posts this week - I'm amazed that you've had a post everyday!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for the follow !!
        I know, I was quite surprised, I usually get around 3 or 4 posts up a week.

        Delete

    Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)