July 15, 2012

[Sunday Update] Issue 10


The Sunday Updates are very similar to the "In My Mailbox" that other book blogs do. Basically, I give an update of what has happened the past week: posts, books received/bought/borrowed, and what books I'm currently reading. I will also be give a heads up for what you could be looking forward to in the coming week (:



Posts



Currently Reading


  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano



News


I was reading The Iron King, which was borrowed from the library. However, I couldn't renew it because there were holds placed on the book. I'll put a hold on it again, but for now, I'll start Fearless. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Wither! It's a great read. :) I still need to read past the first book in the Iron Fey series ... the first one was really good!

    Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)