July 21, 2012

[Review] The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Ellis Weiner and Jeremy Holmes

The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Ellis Weiner and Jeremy Holmes


Hardcover: 228 Pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Published: April 1, 2012
Source: Won during Armchair BEA

There were actually QUESTIONS inside the book, how cool is that ? And they're really funny and BIZARRE questions.. you'll see. I loved how this book was very interactive with the reader. You should definitely pick this book up, it's hilarious. Want an example ? Okay.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: The Beginning 




1. Did you enjoy the Prologue ?


  • Yep, it was creative !!




2. Do you think it makes the slightest bit of difference to me whether you did or not ?

  • Well, I'm not you, so I don't know. 




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm not going to put all my answers on here... otherwise that spoils the book !! All I want to say is that I really enjoyed the book. It pulls you in, and gets you to think, it's sarcastic, it's HILARIOUS. (I know.. I already said that). I absolutely, positively recommend this book. I loved all the visuals provided too ! 



From the minute I started reading this book, I was just so amused. It is obviously written for younger ages, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it ! I think the narrator was the thing that captured my attention. He is quite funny and sarcastic.


I do not have a favourite quote, because it's basically the whole book.



Rating 




4/5 Hilarious, interactive, sarcastic. It's a humorous book, and I don't come across these as often either. The Templeton Twins Have an Idea is certainly worth reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)