July 01, 2012

Happy Canada Day !!


I would normally do this on my personal life blog, but I'm deciding to do it here. So today was a nice day to sleep in because it was actually pretty gloomy outside. But then my neighbour's alarm system or car alarm went off and woke me up. It was extremely loud because I had my window open overnight, like I usually do when my room is hot. I can't sleep in the heat. So anyways, I woke up and went to my mom's room to tell her about it, and then she just asked if I wanted to go out with them, as my dad was driving my mom to work. I had nothing else to do and decided to get ready in the 5 minutes that I had. And pictures will tell the rest of the story (:





Soldiers explaining their armour and vests.



I think this is Queen Elizabeth II made from balloons







A woman knitted this whole long thing to represent every minute of life, and she did it because she wanted to visually show, have some kind of visual to measure time.
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good day! That balloon Queen Elizabeth is a little strange ...

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)