July 10, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Clockwork Princess

Boy, this is an AWESOME day for me. First, the reveal of the City of Bones movie logo, and now the cover of Clockwork Princess !! It's sad and happy at the same time because it's the last book of TDI series, but at the same time, I can't wait to see the end either !! Fans on twitter united and trended #ClockworkPrincess today, just to unveil the cover of Clockwork Princess. 

We were rewarded with the #1 trend on Twitter, as well as this LOVELY cover.



I can't wait !! The expected publishing date was November of this year, but now it has been pushed back to March 2013. I can wait (just kidding, I'm probably the most impatient person ever), since I have so many books to read anyways. 

2 comments:

  1. So so pretty! I'm sad it won't be released this year, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know !! I was looking forward to it a LOT ! I mean, The Infernal Devices has the best love triangle too. I mean, Jem and Will !!

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)