June 14, 2012

FIRST AUDIOBOOK !!

Uh-huh, oh yea, I GOT MY FIRST AUDIOBOOK, and it was FREE too !! If I could have a GIF on here, it would be someone dancing. Without further ado,the audiobook is...

THE ELEVENTH PLAGUE BY JEFF HIRSCH




In an America devastated by war and plague, the only way to survive is to keep moving. 


In the aftermath of a World War III, America's landscape has been ravaged and left two thirds of the population dead. Fifteen-year-old Stephen Quinn and his family were among the few that survived, roaming the country as isolated scavengers.

But when Stephen's grandfather dies, Stephen must take charge off what family remains. Soon he finds his way to Settler's Landing, a community that seems too goo to be true. There Stephen meets strong, defiant, Jenny Tan, who refuses to accept things as they are. When they play a prank that goes horribly wrong, chaos erupts, and they find themselves in the midst of a battle that will change Settler's Landing forever.

I had already heard about this book a few times, and even saw it at the school book fair as well, but I never picked it up to read. I think the thing that really got me wanting to read it is the fact that it's a dystopian society as well, a genre I've really enjoyed reading this year.

Now that it's an audiobook, it's my first time listening to an audiobook, and my first time "reading" this book. Here's the link for the free audiobook if you want to download it too !! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)