June 08, 2012

[Cover Reveal] Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick


Oh. My. God. THIS IS GORGEOUS, not my favourite cover yet, but still awesome. I have to re-read Hush, Hush, Crescendo, and Silence before I read this. There are a couple things that I forgot, and I usually read the series before a new book comes out anyways, just to refresh my mind. Is everyone as excited for Finale as I am ? I'm feel like squealing. LOL

- Hush Hush : Be Quite
- Crescendo : Getting Louder
- Silence : Quite self-explanatory I think
- Finale : Final, Ending

Makes all the sense in the world if you remember what happens in the books. I love the titles of these, and how they kind of play a song in my head, being a musical person obviously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)