June 07, 2012

[Armchair BEA] Day 4

Boy, am I having fun with the Armchair BEA !! It's a fun, learning experience, and it's awesome because I'm also a newbie to all this book blogging stuff !! I was in part of the first twitter party, was at school during the second, but I'll be there for the third !! Which will be tonight from 8 - 10pm EST. 

Anyways, on to today's topic:

Beyond the Blog


So, we have to talk about whether or not we would like to write elsewhere, maybe in a local newspaper or something like that. Maybe wanting to be a freelance writer, or just having personal goals on writing.

I, for one, have a goal to write and hopefully publish a book sometime during my life time. I haven't planned on what it'd be about yet, but maybe something personal about my own life, or something paranormal and crazy and dramatic LOL. Who knows ? I just hope that one day, I will be able to publish a book. Recently, I've found a site named Figment, and many people use that site to just write up their own stories, or base them on books they've read (fan fics). If you haven't read any fan fictions, they're pretty good, depending on which ones you choose. I've read a couple, and I LOVE them. They satisfy your OTP wishes too, like maybe the two people you wished would've ended up together didn't, that's where you can go to just write up your own story, or find others that feel the same way and have written one of their own. For now, it's one of my main goals in life. Another would be to have a part in a local newspaper, even though I don't read the newspaper much myself. LOL.

Since this post is a reasonable length, I want to add a bit more to it. Today's topic asked for what we'd like to do "beyond our blog", or what we actually do. I usually take pictures, and I'm not the skinniest person, so I try to work out in the comfort of my own home. I study hard because I'm in an AP class, and I'm currently studying for my upcoming finals, while doing this.

That's all for today ! Go check out the Armchair BEA site, and also the other blogs participating in this awesome event. I can't believe it's almost over too, that went by soo fast !! 

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your writing!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finals! I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you !! And thanks for visiting (:

      Delete
  4. Wouldn't it be great to write a book? I've been wanting to, as well. I tried last year but wasn't impressed.

    Good luck with your studies, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually getting inspirations from pretty much everywhere, that's why I carry a pen and paper with me.. LOL

      Delete
  5. Very best of luck writing that book and taking photos! I love to do both myself. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! And I'm glad to see a fellow photographer. :D

      Delete
  6. Hadn't heard of that site before, I'll have to check it out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)