May 15, 2012

Tuesday To-reads #1

Starting something new here ! Every Tuesday, I'll be adding new books to my "To-Read" List. I'll update all my lists: Every time I finish one of the books, I'll strike it out. And I'll link all the lists after each Tuesday. Originally, I was going to call it "Tuesday Tens" but didn't think it was possible right now. I have exams and stuff.



 
#1: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

   - Read the whole series, including "TDI" series as well. LOVE IT.









#2: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

- Loved Divergent, can't wait to read this !!










                         

#3: Immortal by Gillian Shields


- I actually read this before, but forgot what it was about.







#4: Betrayal by Gillian Shields

- Read this before as well








#5: Eternal by Gillian Shields




#6: Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

- I've been getting really good vibes about this, so decided to read it.








#7: Revived by Cat Patrick

- Read a lot of good reviews about this.







#8: Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz


  #9: Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne. My blogspot messed up, can't fix it so it looks normal. LOL                                    

                                                       






Didn't feel like messing up all my texts with the pictures so....

#10: Supernaturally by Kiersten White




Don't forget to follow this blog if you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)