May 22, 2012

Tuesday To-Reads #2

Every Tuesday, I will add more books to the list of what I need or want to read. I may vlog them, or just type them up (: These books will already be published too, and I'll always link up the old ones.




LAST WEEK'S: Click me (:


THIS WEEK'S TO READS:

video


I'm so awks... LOL. Okay, anyways, here are the links I mentioned:

#1: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

#2: Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

#3: Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

#4: My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

#5: Perfection by Julie Metz

#6: Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life by Frances Mayes

#7: The Next Always by Nora Roberts
- Didn't mention this in the video because I hadn't really researched it. This one comes before "The Last Boyfriend"


#8: The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts

#9: Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed

#10: The Woman Who Changed Her Brain by Barbara Arrowsmith



Credits to Goodreads, and the authors of these books (: And also my brother's friend who's MacBook I'm using, even though you don't know that I am. I was going to use my lovely DSLR, but if I did, it'd take 8 days to upload. (LOL) Thanks for just being here, and don't forget to follow !! (:

P.S. Hope everyone enjoys the last of Glee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)