May 29, 2012

Tuesday To-Read #3

So, every Tuesday I'm going to be posting a book that has already been published that I want to read. This week, however is going to be different because I've decided to change it up a bit. I'll just be posting ONE book/series each week, but no worries, I'll always link back to the old ones as well. Every time I finish a book, The title of the book in the post will be crossed out. Hope there's no confusion with this change, but it's just because I don't want 400 to reads by the end of the year... too much that will end up piling over me. SO... this week's to-read:

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



Goodreads Summary:

Since she'd been on the outside, she'd survived an Aether storm, she'd had a knife held to her throat, and she'd seen men murdered. This was worse.

Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland - known as The Death Shop - are slim. If the cannibals don't get her, the violent, electrified energy storms will. She's been taught that the very air she breathes can kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He's wild - a savage - and her only hope of staying alive.

A hunter for his tribe in a merciless landscape, Perry views Aria as sheltered and fragile - everything he would expect from a Dweller. But he needs Aria's help too; she alone holds the key to his redemption. Opposites in nearly every way, Aria and Perry must accept each other to survive. Their unlikely alliance forges a bond that will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've seen a couple reviews about this book, and they were quite positive ones too. So that's it for this week, and like I said, only posting one. But here are the last two !! (:



Credits: Goodreads for title and summary.
              Veronica Rossi for writing this book, and to the publishers






3 comments:

  1. I stopped by via the Parajunkee Feature and Follow hop but I can't find your post or a way to follow you :(

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that !! I thought blogger still had that "follow" button on the top. I'll add a few gadgets in a sec (: Thanks for telling me !!

      Delete
    2. It should work now ! I just added a gadget on the top right corner (:

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)