May 13, 2012

Sunday Updates #1

Hello ! I'm just going to update every Sunday of what happened the week before, and what will be coming soon.

------------------------------------------------ Last Week --------------------------------------------
As you might have noticed, I haven't been active for the past week. That is because I've been studying for an exam, and now that my exam is done and gone, I GET TO READ MY BOOKS.

----------------------------------------------- This Week --------------------------------------------

I'm currently reading Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. I'm going to update on the book every time I feel like it before I post the whole review, that way I'll remember how I felt and I won't have to go back to the book and stuff.

CLICK THE IMAGES FOR SUMMARY.



Anyways, reading that, and I also ordered City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, Insurgent and Divergent by Veronica Roth, because I don't just want the second book. (Divergent review here









I also received Focused, by Julie B. Cosgrove. It's a religious book, and I'm an athiest but I"ll read it anyways.



I just won a book called Oak Island Revenge by Cynthia D'Entremont from 
Goodreads as well.


FINALLY, yesterday, I bought Fearless - Sam - Run by Francine Pascal. That's it !! Thanks for reading :D It's a combination of the first 3 books.

Oh right, that's not it. I have a loooot of books on my to-read list. I'll post it up later.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)