May 24, 2012

Favourite Book Blogs

In no particular order....

- Emily's Reading Room


This is one of my favourite blogs just because of the content. She posts "Blogger Confidential" posts, and basically it's to help other book bloggers because sometimes, we just wonder what others think about our blogs. I'm quite new to the community of book blogging, so this helps me out a lot. I'm still currently experimenting on how I should format my reviews, Sunday Updates, and Tuesday To-Reads, just bare with me. (: To Emily, I'm @leanne_y, enjoying your tweets (:

- Hippies, Beauty, and Books Oh My !


Another favourite would be this blog because of the way her reviews are formatted. She sections them off to "First Impressions", "First 50 Pages", "Characters & Plot" and "Final Thoughts". It just gives me more of an idea of how the book is, even before I read it. Not only that, she tells you about the author as well, and to me, it's pretty cool. Unlike me, she doesn't put spoilers into them, again, bare with me while I'm trying out new things.

- Book Twirps


Okay, this one is a special one. Book Twirps was the blog that inspired me to start blogging, like book blogging.. if that makes sense. I was just surfing around the internet looking for book giveaways and reviews, but the graphics and pictures on this just caught my eye. And at that moment, I just decided to try it out, to start blogging and posting up reviews and such. Book Twirps posts memes up quite often, so you won't be bored of it (: Thank you for inspiring me to start my own blog !

- Mundie Moms


If you don't know already, I'm a big fan of Cassie Clare, and this blog gives frequent teasers of Cassie's books. Also, it was one of the first blogs that I visited a lot, even before Book Twirps, but I wasn't inspired by this blog to create my own. Still, great blog, great reviews, GREAT STUFF. 

I follow quite a few books blogs, but these ones are just my favourite ones. I love the content I get, and how I know what to read now, based on their reviews. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for mentioning Mundie Moms. I'm so honored to be mentioned with a group of fabulous bloggers. Keep up the great work with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog (Hippies, Beauty, and Books) here along with some other blogs that I adore! *HUGS* :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)