May 01, 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth



Chapters/Indigo Summary

Harpercollins Publisher


This is an EXTREMELY good book, I LOVED IT. I was hooked within the first 20 pages, and simply couldn't put it down. This book introduces a new idea of a dystopian society, being separated into 5 different factions, each with a distinct personality that was the opposite of what they blamed the war for. The whole idea just hooked me on right away, and the character Four made me want to finish the book even more. I HIGHLY recommend this because it takes you around on a ride of new concepts, and new ideas as well. I especially loved the fear landscapes of their initiation, I found it really cool and interesting... and obviously scary.

Overall, some parts were quite predictable, but others were like a slap in the face. I honestly was anticipating the moment Tris had to choose a faction, and when she did, I was happy that she chose it. (Trying to keep it spoiler free)  CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON INSURGENT. These books are a MUST- READ.. and also a must-have on my shelf.

Rating:
[] 1
[] 2
[] 3
[] 4
[x] 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)